Jul 29 2008
Who are the Learning Technology Team?
The Learning technology Team (LTT) is a team of Institute wide e-Learning Contacts at North Caost institute TAFE NSW. The team members are called the WeLC’s and FeLC’s. That is, there is one, or more, e-Learning contact for each faculty and one for each campus/Workplace. They have different roles, each of which are described below.
The LTT is lead by the North Coast TAFE e-Learning Support Officer and supported by the team at the Hub and Sue Shelly, our Leader Technology in Learning at ICT.
- Work with their Faculty Manager to focus on developing e-Learning goals for their faculty
- Are the single point of contact for advice for e-Learning support for their faculty
- Support teachers in using or planning to use technology for teaching, learning and assessment
- Research, evaluate and recommend e-Learning resources for teachers
- Provide short coaching or mentoring “just in time” sessions with staff relating to the individual requirements of staff
- Support faculty with Moodle course creation
- Maintain an overall campus focus in supporting staff in the acquisition of knowledge and skill in the use of technology and elearning strategies through the creation of a network of informed staff.
- Are a point of contact for advice and support with e-Learning for North Coast TAFE at their campus
- Will consult with staff to identify individual learning opportunities/needs and organise/facilitate local workshops or support to meet these needs
- Assist with induction of part-time teachers by organising Campus inductions
- Support teachers in using or planning to use technology for teaching and assessment
- Research, evaluate and recommend e-Learning resources for our teachers
- Provide additional support for part-time teachers (WeLC only)
Our Project Timeline
If the timeline below does not load, click here